Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How did I ever do it!

Hi everyone!
I have become a full-time Grandma these last seven days, with four more to go before Tyler and Tiffany get home from their trip to Arizona/California for Tyler's graduation from Physical Therapy School and a little R&R in lovely San Diego. Christine and I had all three children for the first six days since Tyler's parents flew to Phoenix for graduation, then they picked up Cameron on Monday after they returned. Now it is just Isaac and Macey, who have been so good, but I had forgotten how busy little people can be. You can all relate to the never-ending feeding, changing, playing, storytime, playtime, naptime, crying, and being the referee. It has been wonderful to spend so much time with them and for them to get to know us better, but I sure am tired when my bedtime rolls around. When I think about when I had eight of my own, I don't know how I ever did it! I have a new testimony of why Heavenly Father gives young children to young parents. All of you young parents out there, my hat goes off to you all. Congratulations to Tyler for getting his degree on Physical Therapy, and we look forward to hearing about which job offer you plan on taking. Have a blast in California!

No comments: